What better way to jump off the holiday season and the weekend with a new refreshing Korrie Cocktail — The Holiday Mule…
Korrie's Holiday Mule
Author: Korrie Corrin
Recipe type: Cocktail
Check out my spin on the ever so popular 'Moscow Mule' with a holiday twist.
- ¼ c. Apple Cider
- 1 c. Ginger Beer
- 2 shots of Captain Morgan Spice Rum
- 1 shot of Cinnamon Kahlua
- Splash of Lemon Juice
- Crushed ice
- Fill mixer glass with crushed ice.
- Add apple cider, ginger beer, rum, Kahlua, and splash of lemon juice.
- Cover glass with cocktail mixer and shake.
- Pour and enjoy!
- Best served in copper mugs!