Who says you can’t keep it sexy during the season of giving? This cocktail say “Yes You Can”
Who says you can't keep it sexy during the season of giving? This cocktail say "Yes You Can"Cranberry Orange Martini
Author: One Martini at a Time
Recipe type: Cocktails
A perfect cocktail for Thanksgiving dinner.
- 1½ ounces London Dry Gin
- ¾ ounce Cointreau
- 1-ounce cranberry juice
- 1 bar spoon of simple syrup, adjusted to taste
- 2 to 3 dashes of Angostura bitters
- Orange peel for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except garnish in a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir to chill and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel.