Happy 4th of July! And if you are on the East Coast you know that this one is a scorcher. Cool Down with this fruity cocktail.
Peach Wine Slushies
Author: Christina at Dessert For Two.com
Recipe type: Cocktails
Here's another featured cocktail by a fellow blogger.
- 2 cups cold fruity white wine (I used Sauvignon Blanc)
- 2-3 medium peaches, blanched, peeled, frozen, and sliced (or half a bag of frozen peaches)
- sliced peaches for serving, optional
- In a blender, combine the wine and peaches. Puree until smooth.
- If the mixture is too warm and liquefied, place it in the freezer and stir every 30 minutes until a perfect slushy texture forms.
- You can make these in advance and defrost for 15 minutes at room temperature before serving. You can also double the recipe and use the entire bottle of wine to serve 4. The cups in the photo above hold about 1 cup of slushy.