The warm weather has finally arrived! Let fill our glasses and celebrate with this refreshing cocktail!
Raspberry Mango Spring Sangria
Author: Erin Parker, The Speckled Palate
Recipe type: Korrie's Cocktails
Here's another drink featured by a fellow blogger! It's a good one. I hope that you enjoy!
- 2 Limes
- 1 Mango
- ⅓ Mint, fresh
- 12 oz Raspberries
- 750 ml Sauvignon blanc
- ¼ cup Lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Simple syrup
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat, warm the water and sugar together to make the simple syrup. Heat until the sugar has dissolved, then remove from the heat, and let come to room temperature. (This can easily be made in advance.)
- In a glass, muddle the mint with ½ cup of the raspberries, then set aside.
- Using a juicer (handheld or electric), juice the limes. Strain the lime juice using a fine mesh strainer, then pour into a pitcher.
- In the same pitcher, add the muddled raspberry-mint mixture, diced mango, lime and the rest of the raspberries.
- Pour the sauvignon blanc into the fruit mixture.
- Add the simple syrup to the mixture, then stir and refrigerate for at least 10 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled, and enjoy with additional fruit and mint!