Falls almost here, but we still have a few weeks of fun in the sun this month. Try refreshing cocktail for your Saturday brunch. Its a Bellini with a twist.
Raspberry Sorbet Bellini
Author: Recipe Runner
- •1 bottle Pink Moscato, Prosecco, or Champagne, chilled
- •1 pint raspberry sorbet
- •1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- Place 1-2 small scoops of raspberry sorbet in the bottom of each Champagne flute.
- Carefully pour the Pink Moscato over the top of the sorbet.
- Top each drink off with 2-3 fresh raspberries and serve.